Monday, June 13, 2011

Riley Mission Farewell June 2011

Hi All,

On Friday we drove to Flagstaff Arizona to attend the farewell of Parker. We had a great visit: we ate dinner at the Red Lobster, went to the Snowflake Arizona Temple and had a lovely Sunday dinner and Saturday breakfast. Ryan and Doris were great hosts! We also had our fair share of laughs. One incident stands out. Dad and I were driving around looking for a court to play tennis. We happened to see a police car sitting by the road so I went over to ask for directions to a court. I tapped on the window, then smacked the window, then started to talk loud to get the "officer's" attention. No movement. I could see him but he was doing nothing. This irritated me so I tapped louder. Finally, a couple of kids came out and said that it was a dummy police officer. Well that takes the cake, doesn't it?







No comments:

Post a Comment